Proven Solutions from the “Original” VCI Film Company, ZERUST® VCI Products, Provide Zero-Rust Results.
For nearly 50 years, ZERUST® has been a leader in VCI by delivering safe and effective corrosion solutions across the globe. ZERUST®/EXCOR® has on-site reps in over 70 countries via a network of 21 joint venture partners. In addition, ZERUST® has multiple international laboratories to provide support wherever you need it. Have a challenging rust prevention need, such as overseas shipping or storage in corrosive environments? Contact ZERUST® for a comprehensive corrosion management solution to meet your needs.
The ZERUST® VCI Approach
- We identify and resolve corrosion causes in processes.
- We eliminate unnecessary customer packaging and materials handling processes.
- We design optimal customer corrosion-inhibiting solutions.
- Lastly, we provide point-to-point customer service in over 70 countries.
Northern Technologies International Corporation
Northern Technologies International Corporation (NTIC) is in the business of developing and using environmentally beneficial materials science to bring value-added products and services to its customers. NTIC’s main product line, ZERUST®/EXCOR®, has been a leader in VCI by providing a wide array of ZERUST® VCI products and services to our clients in various industries across the world.
In addition to ZERUST®/EXCOR®, Zerust® Oil and Gas is also a division of NTIC that provides corrosion mitigation solutions and services to clients in the Oil & Gas and process chemical industries. Zerust® VCI Oil & Gas solutions are designed to meet the stringent third-party evaluations of EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) regulations.
Lastly, Natur-Tec®, a business unit of NTIC, engineers and manufactures biobased and compostable plastics intended to replace conventional, petroleum-based plastics. Natur-Tec® has a broad bioplastics portfolio that spans flexible film, rigid injection molded materials, and engineered plastics. These applications allow the production of 100% certified biodegradable and compostable finished products, such as bags, food service products, and product packaging.
NTIC’s management system conforms to the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard.
- NTIC is a premier supplier of corrosion-inhibiting packaging, related products, and services.
- NTIC is committed to the continual growth and improvement of our QMS while adhering to applicable regulations and standards.
- NTIC recognizes that to achieve continual growth, we must focus on our QMS objectives of improving productivity and quality. Therefore, NTIC reinvests in new products and services that are essential to retaining customer satisfaction.
- NTIC provides a safe workplace by ensuring all activities are conducted to protect the health and safety of each employee.
For more information on the other environmentally beneficial products, services, and technologies in the NTIC family, please visit https://www.ntic.com/technology/.